Although English is not my native language, I've chosen it to practice it and allow more people to read this blog. I want to apologize all native English-speakers for this choice ;)
I've created this blog to write about things that make me think and float off into a reverie. I think that I'm at the age when I have enough experience and brain training to recognize patterns faster than ever, so it's good time to dump thoughts somewhere before I will forget them. Probably I'm on the top of the bell curve of mental performance, so it can be only worse later :)
Another good reason for writing own blog is this small probability that some internet archaeologist (or my descendant) will discover it in the future and find it useful. Or maybe even my personality will be recreated based on my internet/blog activity? After thinking about this idea few days ago, I found one episode of the British TV show Black Mirror, that was dedicated exactly to this concept. In this movie it was presented more as a threat than a godsend, but it's still an interesting possibility to think about. Actually I see a man as a data processor that recognizes patterns and reacts using other taught patterns. It seems quite feasible for future computers to simulate this behavior. But if machines will be so powerful then what will be the reason for them to do that?
No comments:
Post a Comment